Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Week 2 Projections


Again, the simulation has the Eagles losing a game that I predict they'll win.  Also, as much as I love my Niners and hate the Cowboys, I don't see them beating the Cowboys this badly.  Actually, I'm not confident they'll beat them at all.  We'll see though.  I also don't think the Colts will beat the Browns.  Let's see who is more accurate, my gut or my formulas.

Updated Season Projections:


Difference in projection from last week
Bills go from 2 wins to 6.  Dolphins go from 6 to 4.  Patriots go from 11-12.  Jets 11-12.  Broncos 1-0.  Chiefs 7-5.  Raiders 9-8 (despite winning).  Chargers 11-13.  Ravens 12-14.  Bengals 6-8.  Browns 6-5.  Steelers 16-13.  Texans 5-9.  Colts 7-6.  Jags 5-7.  Titans 9-8.  Cowboys 6-7.  Giants 10-8.  Eagles 12-14.  Redskins 5-6.  Cardinals 4-6.  Niners 8-10 (doubt it).  Seahawks 5-4.  Rams stay at 5.  Bears 9-12 (wow). Lions 4-7.  Packers stay at 12.  Vikings 5-6 (really?).  Falcons 11-10.  Panthers stay at 0 (this will change-I'm sure of it).  Saints 12-11.  Bucs 10-7 (ouch).

And once again, I ran the next 4 weeks projections based on who would get to the playoffs in the above scenario.

Wild Card:
Jets @ Pats, Pats win
Steelers @ Texans, Texans win
Falcons @ Saints, Saints win
Packers @ Niners, Packers win

Divisional:
Texans @ Ravens, Ravens win
Pats @ Chargers, Pats win
Packers @ Bears, Bears win
Saints @ Eagles, Eagles win

Conference:
Pats @ Ravens, Ravens win
Bears @ Eagles, Eagles win

Superbowl:
Ravens vs Eagles
Ravens win 23-18

No comments:

Post a Comment